In this unique 2-night, 6-hour workshop you’ll learn by doing and leave the workshops having started the process of search engine optimizing your WordPress-powered website or blog. Along the way you’ll learn how to use SEO plugins to optimize your WordPress site’s post and page content and maximize your content’s visibility on the web.
In this workshop you’ll will learn how to:
- The Zen of keyword planning: how to use your own brain as the best keyword planning tool
- Use an SEO plugin and built-in WordPress features to optimize each page and post on your WordPress site
- Set the home page title and meta description for your site
- Generate an XML sitemap (list of all your page content) and submit it to Google Webmaster Tools (aka Search Console)
- Connect your site to Google Analytics, so you can start tracking your stats
- Connect your site to Google Plus and other social networks
Use discount code BOWMAN2015 for 10% off.
More WordPress SEO Tips:
Will you be presenting the SEO class in the Fall, 2016?
Yes! I will let you know when it’s on the schedule.